HOLIDAY SAFETY PROCEDURES
The safety and health of our guests, employees and community is always our top priority. Out of an abundance to keep everyone as safe as possible, we have taken additional safety measures at the holiday set to make this holiday season both a magical and safe experience.
Here is what we’re doing to safeguard your visit:
- Face masks will be required for all staff members as well as Santa.
- Daily temperature checks and health screenings will be required for all staff.
- Sanitizing stations will be placed in and around the set for customer use.
- To maintain a safe social distance, Santa will be positioned 6 feet behind families and/or a barrier will be placed in front of Santa’s chair.
- Floor decals will be placed in and around the set to direct families were to stand or sit.
- The photo area will be sanitized between every families visit and deep cleaned every night.
- We encourage families to make a reservation to visit Santa via RESERVATION LINK to limit the number of guests within the experience.