HOLIDAY SAFETY PROCEDURES
The safety and health of our guests, employees and community is always our top priority. Out of an abundance to keep everyone as safe as possible, we have taken additional safety measures at the holiday set to make this holiday season both a magical and safe experience.
Here is what we’re doing to safeguard your visit:
- Face masks will be required for all staff members as well as Santa.
- Daily temperature checks and health screenings will be required for all staff.
- Sanitizing stations will be placed in and around the set for customer use.
- To maintain a safe social distance, Santa will be positioned 6 feet behind families and/or a barrier will be placed in front of Santa’s chair.
- Floor decals will be placed in and around the set to direct families were to stand or sit.
- The photo area will be sanitized between every families visit and deep cleaned every night.
- We encourage families to make a reservation to visit Santa via RESERVATION LINK to limit the number of guests within the experience.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Santa will be sitting in his big chair in Center Court and wants to safely hear wishlists and take photos.
New this year, will be a setup that allows for physical distancing. The kids (or whole family!) will be positioned six feet in front of Santa for all photos. Kids may share their wishlists with Santa from this safe distance as well.
Face coverings are required by all guests, all staff, and Santa himself! Regardless of government mandates at the time of your visit, we are prioritizing the health and safety of everyone all season by keeping masks mandatory.
BEFORE YOUR VISIT
Book your visit now! Advanced reservations are strongly encouraged.
While we love the tradition of visiting on Christmas Eve too, an early visit in November will reduce your wait, prevent gathering, AND give Santa more time to gather all the gifts in December.
When you book your reservation, you will also purchase your photo package. Thank you for planning in advance with us during this unique season!
AFTER YOUR VISIT
Santa will not be handing anything to families this year, but a variety of giveaways and promotional items will be available as you exit the Santa experience. We have worked very closely with the local health officials and our retailers to ensure the highest level of safety during your visit. Scroll to the bottom of this page for more information on our safety and sanitization protocols.