Retail – Sales
The Windsor Story
Windsor was founded in 1937 as a family owned women’s fashion store in Southern California. Today, we continue to be all about dressing up by helping our girl make moments matter with on-trend fashion for special occasions, a big night out, or just everyday. We’ve grown from our humble beginnings to nearly 200 stores with 2,100 team members across the country, and are still expanding with more stores opening. If you are a passionate individual and you think you have what it takes to keep our legacy going, apply and join our Windsor team today!
Job Expectations and Performance Standards:
Windsor expects great job performance. This includes contributing individually and as a team player in meeting company goals and supporting our mission statement, as well as displaying a friendly, respectful and optimistic personality. In addition, all employees must show integrity in complying with policies, procedures and guidelines.
Understands and implements “The 4 Step Selling Method”, achieves personal sales minimums required by “Store Gold Star” program, helps maintain a visually appealing store, practices and implements all loss prevention policies and procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
- Applies 4 Step Selling Techniques
- Achieves Personal Sales Goals of Black Dot/Gold Star Performance
- Achieves Company KPI Goals and Expectations
- Follows Loss Prevention Procedures
- Cleans and maintains good housekeeping
- Adheres to cashier procedures
- Adheres to Company Dress Code Policy
- Any other duties as may be assigned by management
Adheres to Mission Statement Values:
- Works hard and has fun as a team player
- Integrity (mandatory)
- Need to improve all the time
- Does more with less and creates value
- Smiles and listens. Makes guests happy
- Organized and plans in ridiculous detail
- Respects our caring and loyal family
Frequently stands, walks, observes, communicates and reads. Regularly moves and pushes. Counts and writes to accurately complete documentation. Must be able to: access all areas of the store including selling floor, stock area and register area, operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store, climb ladders, move or handle merchandise throughout the store (generally weighing from 0-25 pounds) and work varied hours/days to oversee store operations. Environment is fast paced and indoor temperature conditions vary.
*Job descriptions are merely a summary of the position. Duties and responsibilities are subject to change and may include any other that management finds necessary to successfully maintain store operations.