Justice is a world-class specialty retailer that builds an exciting and powerful connection with our customer through well-defined fashion brands. We believe we are creating one of the best work experiences in retail. Justice is a place where people can do great work and live great lives! Each area in our company plays an important role in the delivery of quality products for tweens (7 thru 14 years of age).
What you’ll do:
The Lead Style Advisor (LSA) supports the Store Sales Leader (SSL) in floor supervision and leading task-related processes in the store. Happily engages both mom and girl to create a positive customer experience. Demonstrates company values by working cooperatively with others. Approaches work with positive intent and has the ability to manage proper communication and interaction with associates and customers. Supports SSL/ASL in performing store opening & closing routines. Monitors sales floor to ensure excellent customer experience.
Are you Justice material? We hope so. Here’s what we look for:
- 2-4 years experience in service oriented industry; specialty retail experience preferred
- Ability to role model selling behaviors to Style Advisors (Sas)
- Ability to manage proper communication and interaction with customers and associates at all times
- Ability to work various hours/days of the week
- Ability to move throughout the store continually for periods of up to 8 hours with rest breaks and meal periods as required by state or local law
- Ability to read documents and computer screens, and write and count in order to accurately complete company documentation and tasks
- Ability to operate cash register by depressing keys and remembering keying sequences and policies
- Ability to perform mathematic calculations and equate results to action needed
- Ability to reach for, push, pull and/or move merchandise throughout the store generally weighing 0-50 pounds
What we value – we are:
- Focused: as the premier tween specialist, we put our customer first in everything we do!
- Driven: we set goals, have high standards, and achieve results!
- Creative: our girl is all about what’s new and what’s hot. We encourage innovation and support creativity because that’s what she expects from us.
- Ethical: simply put, our girl and her mom expect us to always do the right thing!
- Balanced: everyone needs to be rejuvenated – we want you to enjoy life, have fun, and take care of you!
- 2-4 years specialty retail experience preferred
- Strong training and developing skills from previous retail related experience
- Computer proficiency and strong business acumen
- Ability to foster team commitment and create a positive working environment
- Ability to take initiative in making decisions on a timely/urgent basis
Store 0184-Broadway-Justice-Hicksville, NY 11801
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to hiring and developing the most qualified people at all levels. It is our policy in all employment decisions to ensure that all associates and potential associates are evaluated on the basis of qualifications and ability without regard to sex (including pregnancy), race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability that can reasonably be accommodated without undue hardship, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected classification under applicable law. We do not discriminate in any of our employment policies and practices. All associates are expected to follow these principles in all relationships with other associates, applicants, or others with whom we do business.